NOTICE OF THE EIGHTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING:
Notice is hereby given that the Eighth Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of Maendeleo Bank PLC will be held on Saturday 25th June 2022 at MSASANI TOWER HALL, Dar es Salaam from 10:00 AM.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Opening of the Meeting.
- Adoption of the Agenda for the 8th Annual General Meeting.
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 7th Annual General Meeting.
- Matters Arising from the 7th Annual General Meeting.
- Director’s Report for the Year ending 31st December 2021.
- External Auditor’s Report and the Audited Financial Statements for the Year Ended 31st December 2021.
- To Receive and Approve Directors’ Remuneration for the Year 2022.
- To Receive and Approve Appointment of External Auditor for the Year Ending 31st December 2022.
- To receive and approve dividend proposal
- Any other business
- Date of Next Annual General Meeting
- A member wishing to attend the meeting will do so at his/her own costs and must come with a copy of his/her Depository receipt (share certificate) together with identity card with photo for identification.
- Virtual Attendance: The AGM may be attended through zoom video conferencing; the Bank will send to shareholders information on how to participate the meeting through their registered email and mobile numbers. Still Members wishing to participate on this meeting through zoom, may communicate with the Company Secretary through email: email@example.com or sms / WhatsApp message through +255677 005050 by 24th June 2022 in order get information and guidance on how to participate the Meeting.
- Copies of the Annual General Meeting booklet and proxy forms may be collected from Maendeleo Bank Head office and branches from 15th June 2022 and will also be available at the Venue on 25th June 2022 and on our Bank’s website (www.maendeleobank.co.tz) on 15th June 2022.
- A member entitled to attend the meeting and who is unable to attend, is required to appoint a Proxy to attend on his/her behalf by filling in proxy forms and submit the form duly signed and affixed with revenue stamps of TZS 500 and must reach the Managing Director at Maendeleo Bank PLC, not less than 48 Hours before the date of the meeting. In case of corporate body, the Proxy must be under its common seal and must come with the depository receipt.
- Shareholders’ proposals should be submitted to the Bank’s Head Office or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 48Hours before the start of the meeting.
BY THE ORDER OF THE BOARD
DR IBRAHIM MWANGALABA
25th May 2022